If your already memorize all the keyboard layout of Nida 1.0 and you hate memorizing a new set of keyboard layout when switching to Windows 7, this step will guide you through the installation of Nida Keyboard layout 1.0 to Windows 7. This is how i done it. If you have and question, just drop me a line. For Windows Vista, i'm not too sure yet, i will put a tutorial when i have the information.
For Windows 7:
1. Download and extract the zip file and save it on your desktop
2. Open the NIDA-KhmerKbd-1.0.2 folder on your desktop. Right click on KhmerKbd.msi file and chose Troubleshoot Compatibility and wait for the system to correct the issue
3. After done, click on Start the Program... button
4. Look for window to pop up and click on Repair Khmer Unicode Keyboard (NIDA 1.0) and click Finish. Another window should pop that said Installation Complete.
now follow this step to config it
1. click START----» CONTROL PANEL
2. click on CLOCK, LANGUAGE, AND REGION icon
3. click on REGIONAL AND LANGUAGE OPTIONS
4. click on KEYBOARDS AND LANGUAGE tab and click on CHANGE KEYBOARDS... button
5. in GENERAL tab, click on ADD... button
6. scroll down look for CATALAN and click on the (+) sign to expand the the field and check Khmer Unicode Keyboard (NIDA 1.0)
7. click OK or APPLY as many time as need to save and exit .....